< LOOK BACK
- How are you doing? Highs/Lows
- Keep brief. Followup on major concerns after training.
2. Loving Accountability
- Grow: How did you do in the goals you set last time? How did you apply our last lesson?
- Go: Who did you try to share Jesus with/disciple last week?
- Gather (if applicable): how are you leading your disciples towards fruitful obedience to Jesus including multiplication of healthy discipleship groups?
- Vision: encourage & inspire by sharing examples of what God is doing
^ LOOK UP
3. New Lesson
- Use inductive method to examine a passage of Scripture from the Bible together and discover what it says as well as what it is asking of you.
- Be sure to discover for obedience (application not just knowledge)
4. Practice Lesson
> LOOK AHEAD
5. Set Obedience Goals
- Grow: What will you put into practice from today’s lesson in the next week?
- Go: Who/Where will you share Jesus this week?
- Gather: How will you lead your disciples towards obedience to Jesus (including multiplication of healthy discipleship groups)
- Ask the Lord for the faith and power of the Spirit to obey, pray for your name lists, pray for your city, pray for anything else.
- Commit to pray for the goals of your training partner.